Auditor FAQ's

Auditor FAQs

Auditor: Q. How can I apply for County employment?

A. An employment application may be downloaded from the Human Resource page for completion or contact our office for an application to be e-mailed or mailed. Complete the application and return to our office before the deadline.

Q: I work for the County and want to change my deductions.

A: Print the W-4 Form (PDF), complete, sign, and return to the Auditor/Recorder’s office.

Q: What is tax relief? A: You may be eligible for a reduction of your property taxes if you qualify for one or more of the programs explained below. Please click on the appropriate link.

Blind Persons Tax Abatement (PDF)

Veterans with Disabilities Property Tax Abatement (PDF)

Veteran or Blind Abatement of Vehicle Fees & Tax (PDF)

Low Income Abatement (PDF)

Abatement applications are due to the Auditor’s office by September 1st each year. There may be other options available, to find out more information, please call our office at 435-784-3210.