Daggett County Justice Court
What We Do
The Daggett County Justice Court hears Class B and C Misdemeanors as well as Infractions.
The Court generally meets on the second Wednesday & Thursday of every month, though these days are subject to change and court may be added as needed. To be sure of a court date, check the court Calendar.
The Court now meets online through Webex, making personal appearance unnecessary. You will be sent the court link with your court appearance notice. You may also follow the link below. However, you are also welcome to attend court in person, if you prefer.
If you are appearing before the court for the first time, please watch the Utah Defendants Rights video here.
Services We Provide
- Accept Bail for Citations received
- Small Claims filings
- Set dates for Mandatory Court Appearances
- Administer Hearings and Court Cases
- Court Calendar
- How to join your Webex hearing
- Virtual Court Link via Webex (plan to join about 10-15 minutes early and wait for court to start).
- Wednesday, February 14, 2024 1:00 PM Review Cases
- Thursday, February 15, 2024 1:00 PM Bench Trial
- Wednesday, March 13, 2024 1:00 PM Review Cases
- Thursday, March 14, 2024 1:00 PM Bench Trial
- Help!! I missed my court date! Missing a court date is a serious matter and results in a warrant for your arrest being issued. But, we usually give you 24-48 hours to contact the court and reschedule before issuing the warrant. So, call or email the court clerk ASAP to avoid a bench warrant.
- Deferred Traffic Prosecution You may qualify for Deferred Traffic Prosecution. To apply for Deferred Traffic Prosecution you will need your case number, and court location where the citation was filed as well as a valid email address for MyCase registration. Visit the link to learn more and see if you qualify. Note: CDL holders will not qualify, nor can the prosecutor offer you a Plea and Abeyance.
- Defendant’s Rights Video
- Small Claims Filing
- Utah Courts
- Make A Payment You may be able to pay your fine online. Enter your citation number into the search bar to see if you information appears. If not, call the court for the correct citation number. If your charge(s) require a mandatory court appearance you will not be able to pay online.
- Did you miss a payment? We review the payments regularly. Missing a payment will result in a review hearing to be set and eventually a bench warrant for your arrest. What to do? Make an online payment ASAP or contact the court clerk.
- firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not contact the court if you are trying to reach Mr. Snider. We can only give you his contact information, which is the same information listed here. The county attorney is Kent Snider. You can reach him by phone: 435-784-3218 ext 140 or email:
- To file a compliment, comment or complaint, please complete an Incident Report here. Your comment will be directed to the appropriate office or person.
Jeri Allphin, Justice Court Judge
Kris Andelin, Justice Court Technician