February 6, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM @ Commission Chambers
Weekly Daggett County Commission Meeting & Public Hearing to Reopen 2018 Daggett County Budget
February 6, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
February 12, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM @ Commission Chambers
1. Welcome: New members
2. Approval of Minutes for January 8th, 2018
3. New Business
• A logo for the Museum Agenda’s and Minutes and on anything else that may come up.
• After looking closer at the CCC building it is felt the museum members need help with this building if
we want to open it this year. It is in bad repair possibly go to the commissioner’s and let them know
of our situation maybe they can be of help.
• Are we going to catalog and add items that have not been in the museum need early dates to begin.
• If anyone has an agenda item please call RaNae or Kathy by Wednesday before our regular meeting
4. Old Business
• January Centennial Celebration Saturday, February 24th 2018 at 6:30pm “The Utah Historical Society
& Utah State University” speaker for the evening will be Clint Pumphrey.
• Recruiting new members
5. Any other business to come before the board
6. Next meeting March 12th, 2018 at 12:00 pm in the Commission Room
7. Motion to adjourn the meeti
February 13, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM @ Commission Chambers
Weekly Daggett County Commission Meeting, including Daggett County Redevelopment Agency and Municipal Building Authority items.
February 19, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM @ Commission Chambers
Meeting of the Daggett County PRCA Rodeo Committee and anyone interested in volunteering to help!
February 21, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Join the NRCS for an Open House regarding the Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP). CSP is a voluntary program that provides payments for land users who practice good stewardship on their land and incentives for those who want to do more. See the Agenda Link below for Open House Flyer.
February 21, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM @ Commission Chambers
Weekly Daggett County Commission Meeting, RDA Meeting and Municipal Building Authority Meeting to be held on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 due to President's Holiday.
February 21, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Commission Chambers
February 24, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Join the Daggett County Museum Board, the Utah State Historical Society and Utah State University for a presentation and discussion on Daggett County's colorful past. USU archivist and historian Clint Pumphrey will talk about a wide range of topics from the county's history and a panel of local residents will share their perspectives. Also bring your diaries, photographs & other family documents and learn how to preserve them.
February 27, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM @ Commission Chambers
Weekly Daggett County Commission Meeting