Click to Home
Emergency Alert - Inactive

Go To Search
Frequently Asked Questions for Daggett County Justice Court
Daggett County Justice Court FAQ's 

Q: How do I schedule a Court Date, Arraignment or Small Claims Case?
A: Contact the Court Clerk during business hours. 

Q: How do I fight a citation that I feel I don’t deserve?
A: Post Bail and request a Court Date through the Court Clerk. 

Q: I can’t make my scheduled Court Date, what do I do?
A: Call the Court Clerk and request a Continuance. Requests will be reviewed by the Judge and may or may not be granted. 

Q: How do I get legal advice?
A: Legal Clinics that provide low or no cost assistance are available throughout the state.
To find the nearest location visit:

Flaming Gorge Country - Gateway to the Flaming Gorge