Flaming Gorge Chamber Business Awards
The Flaming Gorge Chamber of Commerce is excited to recognize a local business or individual that has excelled in providing superior customer service this year. The Chamber encourages public participation by nominating (Nomination application Word Format / PDF Format)
your favorite business or individual by 5 pm on Wednesday, February 4th, 2015. The public will have two weeks to vote for their preferred nominee! Voting Link. Voting will close on Wednesday, February 18th at 5 pm. The winners will be presented at the next Chamber meeting during the February 20th Tourism Conference at Manila High School starting at 10:00 am.
The Spirit of Flaming Gorge Award
The Spirit of Flaming Gorge Award is to recognize a business or individual that demonstrates a positive spirit to lead the community in a substantial way so that the Flaming Gorge is a better place to live, work, and play.
All nominees must have 4 or more of the following characteristics:
• Positively interact with visitors and local businesses to promote the area and not just their individual business.
• Demonstrate a Positive “Can-Do” attitude
• Maintain an inviting and appealing business premises
• Be an example of Good to Excellent Customer Service
• Exercise good business ethics
• Champion young people and hire local people whenever possible
• Gets involved locally by volunteering or helping out in the local area.
• Contributes to the community by supporting events and activities through donations or sponsorships.
Businesses or individuals that meet the award requirements are encouraged to apply directly for the award. In addition an individual may be nominated by another individual, business person, community leader or business organization.
If you would like to nominate an individual for this award:
· Complete the Nomination application (Word Format / PDF Format)
· Collateral material may be included (not required) such as photos, brochures, newsletters and press releases that exhibit their meeting the eligibility requirements.
· Nominations must be returned to the Flaming Gorge Chamber of Commerce No Later Than 5:00 pm Wednesday, February 4th , 2015 at 5 pm.
Flaming Gorge Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 122
95 North 1st West
Manila, UT 84046
– Subject: Attn Selection Committee
If you have any questions regarding the application or the nomination process, please contact the Flaming Gorge Chamber of Commerce at (435) 277-0709 or Committee Chairperson Tamara Twitchell at (435) 784-3218 ext. 201.
Past Award Winners