Click to Home
Emergency Alert - Inactive

Go To Search
Building Permit Applications


Building Permits are Required for building in any unincorporated area of the county per section 8-3-4 of the County Code:  "It shall be unlawful to construct, alter, repair or improve, remove or demolish, or to commence the construction of, or the set up of a mobile home, alteration, removal or demolition of a building or structure, or any industrial facility, without first filing with the building inspector an application in writing and obtaining a formal permit. Agricultural buildings (see subsections 8-6A-1A and B of this title) and detached accessory buildings of less than two hundred (200) square feet (see ICC-IRC Code R105.2) are exempt. This section shall apply to State and Federally financed construction projects of any kind wherein the County has an interest to inspect said projects to ensure the health, safety and general welfare of the residents of the County. Permits shall apply to all development and construction regardless of whether the project is government or privately financed and owned."  The Building Permit application and forms listed below can all be mailed to you by contacting the Planning & Zoning Office at the Daggett County Courthouse at 435-784-3222 ext. 230. For information about the Town of Manila's requirements please contact the Manila Town Office at 435-784-3143.

Residential Building Permit (manufactured or stick built)
Commercial Building Permit
Electrical/Mechanical/Plumbing Building Permit
Roofing/Siding/Window/Deck Building Permit
Driveway Encroachment Application
Utility Encroachment Application
Accessory/Outbuilding Building Permit Application
Conditional Use Permit Application
Lot Line Adjustment Application
Board Of Adjustment Variance Application
Board Of Adjustment Appeal Application
Agriculture Use Exemption Application
Building Permit Extension
Plat Amendment Application

Short Term Rental Conditional Use Application(only RR-10, Ag-20, AG-40,MU-40,MU-80 & MU-160 zones applicable Per County Ordinance)

Tri County Health Link-Wastewater Systems-Leaving Daggett County wedsite
Onsite Wastewater list of Contractors and Installers-

Tri County Health Link- Drinking Water-Well Information-Leaving Daggett County website

Site Plan Example
Complaint Form
Blue Stakes Information

Owner Builder Certification and Agreement to Comply with Construction Trades Licensing Act-ATTACH THIS DOCUMENT WITH ALL BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATIONS-MUST BE NOTARIZED

Flaming Gorge Country - Gateway to the Flaming Gorge