Chamber of Commerce
The Flaming Gorge Area Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to:
- Promoting and advertising Daggett County and the Flaming Gorge area.
- Developing networks between Government, Civic and Other Community Agencies;
- Encouraging the traveling public to visit and spend as much time as possible in the Flaming Gorge Area.
- Advancing the economic well being of the area, promoting tourism, supporting free enterprise and fostering a healthy business climate; and,
- Lending support to proposed legislation which can have positive effects on the area.
Membership is open to any organization or person interested in supporting the objectives of the Chamber. You do NOT have to be a business owner to participate. Completed Applications
can be sent to the Chamber at PO Box 122; Manila, UT 84046.
Promoting the Chamber
The Chamber actively promotes the area through its vacation planning website
, and a variety of print and radio ads
. The Chamber works closely with the Dinosaurland Travel Board
, Daggett County and Sweetwater County
to promote the recreational opportunities in our area.
The Chamber works with other organizations to sponsor local activities and events. Some examples are this past year’s Freedom Festival and fireworks display, Daggett Daze activities and fireworks over Labor Day, the Cow Country Rodeo, the Tower Rock Run 10K
, and the annual Flaming Gorge Business Conference
and other events. Every election year the Chamber hosts “Meet the Candidates” Forums.
More activities, events and promotions are planned for the future, but we need your help and participation. Join now and make 2012 our best year ever!
Flaming Gorge Chamber Website