WHERE TO APPLY
Daggett County Clerk/Treasurer
95 N 1st W
Manila, UT 84046
A LICENSE ISSUED IN DAGGETT COUNTY IS VALID THROUGHOUT THE STATE OF UTAH.
- Weekdays 8:00 AM to Noon and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Except Federal and State Holidays
HOW TO APPLY
- Both parties must appear at the County Clerk/Treasurer's office, complete an application form and pay a fee of $30.00 (non-refundable).
WHEN TO APPLY -
Upon completion of a marriage license application the marriage license becomes usable immediately and is valid for 30 days.
If the marriage license is not used within 30 days, the document must be returned to the Clerk/Treasurer's Office and a new license must be purchased.
- If applicants are between the age of 18 to 21; a birth certificate and drivers license or Utah State identification card are needed.
- If applicants are over the age of 21; only a drivers license or Utah State identification card is needed.
CERTIFIED COPIES OF MARRIAGE LICENSES
After A Marriage License has been returned to our office, a Certified or regular copy may be obtained from us.
A certified copy is a legal document. It is stamped and sealed as if it were the original document. Certified copies are required to change names through the Social Security Administration or Drivers License. Insurance Companies may also require a certified copy.
A certified copy of your Marriage License can be purchased in person or by mailing a request with a check or money order for the correct amount to the mailing address of: PO Box 400, Manila, UT 84046.
A mailed request should include the following information:
- Name of the applicants with the name used by the bride at the time of application
- Date and place of marriage
- Marriage license number if possible
- Fee - $6.00 for a certified copy, plus postage.
If you are not certain that a license was purchased in Daggett County, you may call the Clerk/Treasurer's Office at (435)784-3154.