U.S. Passport Information

General Passport Information

You'll need to apply in person if you are applying for a U.S. passport for the first time; if your expired U.S. passport is not in your possession; if your previous U.S. passport has expired and was issued more than 15 years ago; if your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16; if your currently valid U.S. passport has been lost or stolen, or if your passport has been altered or damaged. The State Department has additional information about obtaining a U.S. Passport.

Daggett County Clerk/Treasurer's Office

The Daggett County Clerk/Treasurer's Office is an official U.S. Passport Acceptance Facility. We do not have photo capabilities, so you will need to bring two photographs of yourself, proof of U.S. citizenship, a completed U.S. Passport Application, and a valid form of photo identification such as a driver's license.

Passport Renewal

If your current passport is nearing expiration you may renew your passport by mail. Applications are available through the State Department.